6354RDS - ALS® M81 Woodland Camo w/ QLS 19 Locking Fork
In 1981 the United States Armed Forces adopted the first official Battle Dress Uniform. The camouflage chosen for the first BDUs was U.S. Woodland—a pattern well suited for use in dense forests of hardwoods and pines.
M81 represents the end of an era. Woodland marks the transition from Vietnam into the last days of the Soviet Union and the end of a Cold War. More than any other military pattern, Woodland represents that period before the War on Terror, and the new normal ushered in with the new millennium.
Available in M81 Woodland Camo, the Limited Edition 6354RDS is an optic ready holster, featuring the Automatic Locking System (ALS® ), an internal locking device that retains the firearm in all directions. Once the firearm is holstered, it "locks" into place, providing an extra measure of security. The ALS is completely operable with the thumb, making it very instinctive to use, once the device is de-activated a simple straight-up draw can be used.
This holster is mounted to a QLS 19 Locking Fork which can be used with any mounting platform (leg shroud, belt loop, etc.) that has the QLS 22 Receiver Plate installed.
**Safariland® cannot guarantee that RDS holsters will be compatible with non-factory (Glock MOS, M&P CORE, etc.) mounted red dots. Numerous variables including depth of RDS into slide, use of dovetail, placement on slide, etc. can all affect the fit of the holster. This holster is not compatible with the Trijicon SRO optic.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking Systems) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- Includes QLS 19 Locking Fork ONLY
- For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
- SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction protects handgun and sights
- Suede lined to protect handgun's finish
- Optic Hood Cover (optional)