Hardwire® Armor Systems
Hardwire® Level IIIA Ballistic Panel
Hardwire’s new soft armor is a combination of perfectly interlaced multi-functional fibers and game-changing polymer technology. Made of fibers and pressed under 25 million pounds of force at precise temperatures, Hardwire turns multiple layers of material into a single system. The results are millions of fibers that once acted independently, now act as one.
Hardwire’s proprietary manufacturing technology equates to the lightest armor in the world, with unprecedented stopping power. This sets a new standard in shock dissipation physics, momentum transfer efficiency, and ultimately, ballistic properties.
- Lightest, thinnest Level IIIA soft armor available
- Outperforms the hardest steels, yet light enough to float
- Record-breaking stopping power
- Made of fibers pressed using 25 million pounds of force
- NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA compliant