Phoenix IV™ – Type IV Shield
The PROTECH® Tactical Phoenix IV™ is an NIJ 0108.01 Type IV shield, defeating the 7.62mm, 166 gr. armor piercing 30-06 round.
This heavy duty shield is composed of a ceramic/polyethylene composite and covered with an aluminum skin. The shield design is flat with an ambidextrous horizontal handle.
The Phoenix IV includes, as standard, three opaque ballistic panels and a base and wheel assembly with welded platform to lock in stationary positions. For additional protection, optional ballistic panels are available and are offered in opaque and viewport configurations (sold separately).
Images show standard Phoenix IV with 3 panels and Phoenix IV with additional viewport panel. Viewport panel is sold separately.
- NIJ 0108.01 Type IV
- 7.62 x 51mm, 147 gr. FMJ (NATO) (M80)
- Size (approx.):
- Phoenix IV (includes 3 panels) - 24” x 48”
- Optional additional panels – 24” x 17” each (sold separately)
- Weighs (approx.)
- Phoenix IV (includes 3 panels) – 157 lbs.
- Optional Opaque Panel – 50 lbs. (sold separately)
- Optional Panel with Viewport – 65 lbs. (sold separately)
- Ambidextrous Horizontal Handle
- Optional panel with viewport features 6” x 12” viewport (sold separately)
- Compatible with FoxFury® Taker B50™ light