Model 7355 7TS™ ALS® Tactical Holster w/ Quick Release
This open top tactical holster features the Automatic Locking System (ALS®). Once the weapon is holstered, it locks into place. When the ALS is de-activated by the thumb, a simple straight up draw is used. This model is constructed of the innovative SafariSeven™ material, a unique nylon blend from DuPont™. SafariSeven™ is highly durable and practically impervious to the elements. The 7355 features a quick-release attachment to easily remove the holster from the belt.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered, simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in holster’s interior creates air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from 300°F to -50°F
- Adjustable vertical leg strap with quick-release detachable leg harness