Model 6384RDS ALS® OMV Tactical Holster
The 6384RDS holster is specifically designed for firearms with red dot sights mounted to them. This open-top holster features the Automatic Locking System (ALS®), an internal locking device that retains the weapon in all directions with no snaps or straps to manipulate. This holster is optimized for use with a MOLLE vest. Key to comfort and stability are the double leg strap and the leg shroud. The leg harness is lightweight and simple to operate. Suede lining helps protect the gun's sights and finish.
** Safariland® cannot guarantee that RDS holsters will be compatible with non-factory (Glock MOS, M&P CORE, etc.) mounted red dots. Numerous variables including depth of RDS into slide, use of dovetail, placement on slide, etc. can all affect the fit of the holster.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking Systems) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
- Holster is optimized for use also on a MOLLE vest, with lower center of gravity than most other Safariland® duty and tactical holsters for less pulling on vest
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction protects handgun and sights
- Suede lined to protect handgun's finish