015XL - Open Top Competition Holster with Muzzle
Constructed from aluminum, the Model 015XL Open Top Competition holster incorporates a rotating lock that secures the handgun into the model-specific trigger block, allowing secure retention without the use of the nose piece.
The advanced design incorporates a rotating lock that secures the handgun into the trigger block and significantly reduces the chance of unintended release during the draw. By rotating the lever towards the rear of the firearm the trigger block is unlocked, providing a fast and efficient draw during the natural grip motion. This condition also retains the gun in the holster. Model 015XL includes the 015A Muzzle Adaptor, which aids in indexing firearm for rapid and proper seating in holster.
- Smaller and more compact than Model 014 holster
- Body machined out of aluminum to stabilize handgun, yet offers little resistance for secure and fast draw
- Ball joint on holster allows complete freedom of movement to customize handgun draw
- Can be taken down to make packing for travel easier, yet retain belt loop and holster to user’s set position
- Fits Open Class handguns with “Gas Pedal Thumb Rests”
- Natural unlocking motion for fast and efficient draw
- Allows use of Open Class attachments (thumb rests, RDS)
- Belt loop and holster can be separated for travel, while maintaining user’s set position
- Belt loop will accommodate 1.5” & 1.75” belts
- Adjustable cant
- Includes 015A Muzzle Adaptor which aids in indexing firearm for rapid and proper seating in holster
- Available in Black, Red and Blue finishes