6365RDS - ALS®/SLS Low-Ride Duty Holster with 2" Belt Loop & Quick Locking System
The 6365RDS holster is specifically designed for firearms with red dot sights mounted to them. This holster with the Automatic Locking System (ALS®) builds on the foundation of the Self Locking System (SLS). It locks the weapon in all directions upon holstering, it's operable with the thumb, and the weapon can be drawn straight out of the holster with no twisting required.
This holster features the Quick Locking System to quickly and easily remove the holster from the belt loop.
Fits Glock 17/22/17MOS with Light (M3, TLR-1, TLR-1HL, X300, X300U) & Optic (Vortex Viper or Venom, Trijicon RMR, Dr. Optic, Deltapoint Pro, or Fastfire), STX Tactical Black, Right Hand Only
** Safariland® cannot guarantee that RDS holsters will be compatible with non-factory (Glock MOS, M&P CORE, etc.) mounted red dots. Numerous variables including depth of RDS into slide, use of dovetail, placement on slide, etc. can all affect the fit of the holster.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking Systems) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- SLS® (Self Locking Systems) Rotating Hood
- For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
- SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction protects handgun and sights
- Suede lined to protect handgun's finish
- Optic Hood Guard (optional)
- 2" (50mm) Belt Loop