Kenda Lenseigne Signature Series Path Blazer™ Cowboy Holster
Holster can be used with Smokechaser™ belt. Hidden tension adjustment, flared top, and 10° or 20° cant for cross draw carry. Kenda wears and recommends using the rig set up with one 10° cant holster and one 20° holster, together with a matching Path Blazer™ Cowboy Belt . The belt can either be drop or straight front depending on how high on the waist the shooter prefers to wear their guns. This setup makes drawing and changing guns faster, and also helps clear the saddle.
- Premium grade full grain cowhide with basketweave insert
- Designed for mounted shooting with a hidden tension adjustment to provide a customized smooth draw
- Holster is reinforced with corrosion-resistant steel and welt area is double stitched with heavy nylon thread for added strength
- Suede lining in holster and belt for better grip while riding and performing in matches
- Constructed of premium grade, full grain cowhide
- Offered in Chestnut Tan or Plain Black with matching basketweave insert