6395 ALS® Low-Ride Duty Rated Level I Retention™ Holster
Purpose-built for the security of duty officers, the Safariland® 6395 ALS® open-top holster features the ALS (Automatic Locking System), an internal locking device that retains the weapon in all directions immediately upon holstering, with no straps or snaps to manipulate. The holster is completely operable with the thumb and once the ALS is deactivated a simple straight-up draw is used. Constructed from durable SafariLaminate™, the Model 6395 ALS holster has a suede lining to protect your firearm’s sights and finish. This holster features a low-ride belt loop that is 1.5" lower than standard, to allow your firearm to ride close to the body.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once the release is deactivated
- Optional ALS Guard available for increasing level of security by one to Level II Retention™
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- SafariLaminate™ thermoformed construction protects handgun and sights
- Available in RDS model
- 1.5” (38mm) Belt Drop version