Model 7367RDS – 7TS™ ALS®/SLS™ Concealment Belt Slide Holster
The 7367RDS holster is designed to fit and protect handguns with red dot optics. It includes many of the features of the duty version with Safariland’s ALS® retention system and SLS rotating hood. Even with the SLS hood down, the ALS® system retains the weapon in all directions. Since there is no snap on the SLS hood, it allows for a smooth single-motion draw. The 7367RDS holster features an ergonomically designed belt loop that fits a 1.5 in. (38 mm) or 1.75 in. (45 mm) belt and includes a tensioning device. This model is constructed of the innovative SafariSeven™ material, a unique nylon blend from DuPont. SafariSeven™ is highly durable and practically impervious to the elements.
** Safariland® cannot guarantee that RDS holsters will be compatible with non-factory (Glock MOS, M&P CORE, etc.) mounted red dots. Numerous variables including depth of RDS into slide, use of dovetail, placement on slide, etc. can all affect the fit of the holster.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- For use with red dot optics-equipped firearms
- SLS™ (Self Locking System) Rotating Hood; Optional Sentry device converts holster to a higher level of security
- Injection-molded belt loop is user adjustable for cant and can be worn cross draw
- Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in holster’s interior creates air space around the weapon, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from 300° F to -50° F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Injection-molded holster design works with all Safariland® holster mounting options
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain finish, Black and FDE Brown