SAS II SPECIAL AIR SERVICE TACTICAL HEADSET
The Special Air Service II (SAS II) Dual Comm Headset is one of the best tactical headsets available in terms of cost and performance. Designed for special operations teams on tactical missions, the SAS II is a low-profile, low-vis assaulter headset that is simple to use. This SASII dual comm system uses the latest R.4 dual comm PTT. The SAS II delivers exceptional audio performance, durability and overall functionality. The audio quality of SAS II waterproof, noise-canceling microphone far exceeds bone microphones and in-ear microphones.
SAS II Dual Communication System Features:
Dual Soundwaves/FC R4 Earcoils provide split radio capability (one radio audible in each ear) as well as crisp and clear audio reception. The SAS II has a waterproof, noise-canceling microphone, resulting in audio quality that far exceeds bone microphones and in-ear microphones.
The SAS II is a solid choice for a variety of tactical applications, ranging from surveillance to high-risk entries. The SAS II can also be concealed under clothing and double as a reliable covert communications system without adaptation. The SAS II provides the durability required for high-risk activities with the capability to use the same SAS II system during lower-profile operations.
The SAS II is comprised of a single-piece tactical headset, unlike other products on the market consisting of many components, which are more likely to break and go missing. The SAS II features the Tactical Push-to-Talk switch, Black Soundwaves R4 Earcoil, comfortable/multi-sized TACT-LITE™ Earmold Kit, waterproof/noise-canceling microphone, radio connection for your specific model and system storage bag.
- Exceptional audio performance, durability and overall functionality, even when gas masks are deployed
- Multi-use system for tactical and low-visibility applications
- Crystal clear audio delivered to inner-ear using Soundwaves/FC R4 Earcoil and choice of ear-insert types
- Noise-canceling/waterproof microphone
- Fixed Push-to-Talk assembly included
- Supports military or law enforcement/first responder radio systems
- Highly durable, and supplied with flexible cables