Special Forces Low-Visibility Two-Wire Communication Kit (Special Forces Low-VisCS)
Special Forces Low-Visibility (Low-Viz) Two-Wire Comm Kits provide exceptional two-way communication for a wide array of applications. TACT-LITE Earmold supplied with this kit. For AN/PRC-148, AN/PRC-152, AN/PRC-117, PRC-150, Maritime MBITR, Falcon II radios.
- Heavy-duty design.
- High-quality microphone capable of clearly replicating a whisper.
- Kevlar enhanced cables for enhanced durability.
- TACT-LITE Earmold or Sound Attenuation Ear Insert.
NEED SOMETHING MORE COVERT? Add a Phonak INTRA or INTRA Digital Covert Wireless Earpiece and Inductive Loop for Extremely Covert Activities.
Selecting Earcoil Type:
- Soundwaves/FC R3H Earcoils are constructed of flexible, high-quality cable with a high-performance inline speaker. Select the Soundwaves/FC R3H Earcoil if looking for the highest quality sound and longevity.
- PRO-Series Earcoils are constructed of high-quality medical grade clear tube. PRO-Series Earcoils are clear and coiled, for a low-profile appearance. Audio through the PRO-Series Earcoil is good, but delivery of sound is less efficient than Soundwaves/FC R3H Earcoils because sound is generated at the lower portion of the Earcoil versus Soundwaves/FC R3h Earcoils which produces sound from the upper section of the Earcoil.
Selecting Ear Insert Type (selected under the earmold size dropdown menu) :
- TACT-LITE Earmolds are non-occluding, which means they allow peripheral sound to enter the ear canal. This feature is great for maintaining situational awareness, but TACT-LITE Earmolds should never be used for high-noise environments as they do not provide any degree of hearing protection.
- Sound-Attenuation Ear Inserts are triple flange inserts that are excellent at providing communications in high-noise environments because they seal the ear canal from ambient sound while allowing communication audio to enter the ear canal. The NNR is 21, but entry of ambient sound can be increased by reducing the ear canal depth of the Ear Insert based upon user preference.