Liberator® IV Advanced Single Comm Headset with Hearing Protection
The Liberator® IV is the first multi-mode, dual fuel single communications headset on the market. It incorporates the same features of the Liberator V but in a single communications channel package. 100% US designed and manufactured tactical headset, it features a first of its kind Dual Fuel system allowing it to run on either two AAA or one CR123 battery. The headset offers operational modes for all high noise situations. The Liberator IV can protect against impulse noise, like gunfire, and steady-state noise, like operating on a helicopter. It is the first headset with user audio profiles modifiable with simple keystrokes on the headset
TCI DIFFERENCE: The Liberator IV is an advanced, single-channel headset system utilizing the newly designed TCI multi-mode Earcup. Law enforcement and military users alike can confidently utilize this robust product in any tactical situation. This system is RF and EMI shielded to prevent bleed-through from various radio frequency sources, including those that are self-generated.
*It is recommended to remove the batteries when storing the headset or when the headset is not in use.
- First of its kind Multi-Profile Tactical Headset: Active Noise Reduction (ANR), Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), and Dual Mode with ANR/ANC simultaneously
- Backwards compatible with TCI single communications systems
- Industry leading sound localization for maximum situational awareness and threat detection
- Multiple single communications Push-to-Talk options available
- Proprietary high-definition speakers and speaker enclosures
- Advanced RF and TDMA PCB protection technology
- Boom microphone featuring advanced RF and Acoustics Interference Shielding
- Adaptive headset suspension
- Modular - Easily changed with no tools between over-the-head, behind-the-head, or helmet rail mounted (additional suspension options sold separately) – Usable with any helmet
- Metal Fittings – Maximum durability with unique metal earcup connection
- Proprietary, slim earcup design layered with sound barrier technology