TECS (Tactical Enforcement Communication System)
Low-Visibility Modular Earpiece with or without PTT
The Tactical Enforcement Communications System (TECS) gives operators a low visibility high-quality tactical earpiece with a modular option.
TECS offers exceptional audio performance and since it was designed with modularity in mind, any TECS kit can be adapted in a cost-effective manner to include other types of mission-specific TCI headsets Simply connect the headset to an existing TECS Push-to-Talk. There are a wide array of tactical headsets available for use with the Push-to-Talk (PTT) from the TECS kit.
TECS can be concealed without degradation of audio performance for low-profile missions, or work with a tactical vest or ballistic carrier for tactical missions. You can also select either a TACT-LITE™ Earmold (various sizes) or the sound-attenuating ear-insert. The TECS is compatible with an array of conventional and specialized helmets, as well as many combinations of public safety and military communication radios.
The quick disconnect between the Push-to-Talk and earpiece gives officers and first responders the capability to “hot swap” from a low-visibility earpiece to other headset options without major duty gear reconfiguration.
- Low profile, multi-use, modular system for tactical and low-visibility applications
- Crystal clear audio delivered to inner-ear using soundwaves/FC R4 Earcoil and choice of ear-insert types
- Eliminates the bulk and profile of large over-ear headsets
- Noise-canceling/waterproof microphone
- TCI Push-to-Talk (PTT) assembly included
- Supports military or law enforcement/first responder radio systems
- Durable, yet provided with flexible cables
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) compatible with other TCI headset products allowing future augmentation of the system and capabilities