7379RDS – 7TS™ ALS® Concealment Clip-on Belt Holster
The 7379RDS holster is designed to fit and protect handguns with red dot optics. It features the ALS® (Automatic Locking System) retention, an internal locking device that secures the firearm in all directions simply upon reholstering. This ergonomic design features a straight-up draw and the release is completely operable with the thumb, making it very instinctive to use.
This model is constructed of the innovative SafariSeven™ material, a unique nylon blend from DuPont. SafariSeven™ is highly durable and practically impervious to the elements. The 7379RDS holster comes standard with the 745BL belt clip for 1.5 in. (38 mm) to 2.25 in. (58 mm) belt widths.
** Safariland® cannot guarantee that RDS holsters will be compatible with non-factory (Glock MOS, M&P CORE, etc.) mounted red dots. Numerous variables including depth of RDS into slide, use of dovetail, placement on slide, etc. can all affect the fit of the holster.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures firearm once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- For use with red dot optics-equipped firearms
- Open-top design without SLS™ for quick retrieval of firearm
- Features a 745BL Belt Clip for easy attachment and detachment from belt
- Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in holster’s interior creates air space around the weapon, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from 300° F to -50° F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Injection-molded holster design works with all Safariland® holster mounting options
- Available in 1.5” (38 mm) to 2.25” (58 mm) belt widths
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain Black finish