Liberator® HP 2.0 Hearing Protection
The Liberator® HP headset is the next generation in electronic hearing protection, offering crisp, clear audio in a durable, scratch-resistant, slim earcup.
The Liberator HP provides enhanced hearing protection in all environments, including those with impulse/gunfire noise and high-decibel, constant background audio. The wearer is protected while advanced sound localization allows for maximum situational awareness and sound detection.
The glass polymer, injection-molded, slim earcups provide excellent durability and is the base earcup for the Liberator IV and V headsets. The Liberator HP can be sent in and converted (for an additional charge) into either a single or dual comm headset. Once the headset has been converted to a Liberator IV or V, a Push-to-Talk (PTT) can also be purchased separately and added to the system.
This product is ANSI Certified but does not yet have CE Certification for our European customers.
*It is recommended to remove the batteries when storing the headset or when the headset is not in use.
**If purchasing a helmet mounting option, the behind-the-head system is also included.
- First of its kind multi-mode adjustability providing Active Noise Reduction (ANR), Active Noise Cancellation and both simultaneously
- 3 Distinct hearing protection modes:
- ENHANCED MODE Blocks dangerous impulse noise, while enhancing nearby speech and audio
- MOVE MODE Blocks all external noise
- CLARITY MODE Blocks all external noise, while enhancing nearby speech and audio
- Industry-leading sound localization for maximum situational awareness and sound detection
- Slim earcup design layered with sound barrier technology
- High-definition speakers with enhanced electronics
- Speed-change battery compartment works with either two AAA batteries or one CR123 battery
- 160-300 hour run time (mode dependent)
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) of 26dB
- Easily converts to behind-the-head or helmet mount suspension (purchased separately)
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA