6304RDS - ALS/SLS® MultiCam® Tropic Holster w/ QLS 19 Locking Fork
The Limited Edition 6304RDS in MultiCam® Tropic Cordura® is developed to effectively reduce the visual and near-IR signature of a person operating in dense jungle environments, areas that predominantly consist of lush vegetation that remains relatively unaffected by seasonal changes. The MultiCam® Tropic palette compliments and overlaps portions of the main MultiCam® pattern. Pairing these two MultiCam® patterns together enhances overall concealment.
The 6304RDS is an optic ready holster, featuring the Automatic Locking System (ALS® ), an internal locking device that retains the firearm in all directions. Once the firearm is holstered, it "locks" into place, providing an extra measure of security. The ALS is completely operable with the thumb, making it very instinctive to use, once the device is de-activated a simple straight-up draw can be used.
This holster has the QLS 19 Locking Fork installed. The QLS 19 Locking Fork can be used with any mounting platform (leg shroud, belt loop, etc.) that has the QLS 22 Receiver Plate installed.
** Safariland® cannot guarantee that RDS holsters will be compatible with non-factory (Glock MOS, M&P CORE, etc.) mounted red dots. Numerous variables including depth of RDS into slide, use of dovetail, placement on slide, etc. can all affect the fit of the holster. This holster is not compatible with the Trijicon SRO optic.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking Systems) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- Includes QLS 19 Locking Fork ONLY
- For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
- SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction protects handgun and sights
- Suede lined to protect handgun's finish
- Optic Hood Cover (optional)