5198 - Open Top Concealment Paddle/Belt Loop Holster with Detent
The Safariland® Model 5198 holster is lightweight, with low-cut sides allowing for an easy draw, and an open-top designed for defensive pistol competition. The holster is also well suited for concealed carry due to its compact size. A trigger guard detent and adjustable tension device secure the gun in the holster during rigorous activity for reliable carry retention. Durable thermoformed SafariLaminate™ construction makes this holster tough enough for constant wear, and the STX finish keeps it looking good through years of use. The 5198 comes with both injection-molded paddle and belt loop, so you can attach and adjust carry for comfort and to match your needs. The Model 5198 open-top concealment holster is IDPA and USPSA approved.
- Compact and lightweight
- Detent in trigger guard for reliable weapon security
- Low cut sides for ease of draw and added comfort
- Belt loop is user adjustable for cant angle; can even be worn cross draw
- Injection molded paddle design is highly concealable and rides close to the body
- IDPA approved
- Genuine SafariLaminate™ thermoformed construction
- Front sight clearance is .325"