HMG100FR - Mechanic's Tactical Glove with Nomex®
The HMG100FR Hatch®Mechanic's glove features a synthetic suede leather palm with high-density foam padded reinforcements and abrasion-resistant heel pads for protection during torquing motions. Fingertips are reinforced with Toughtek™ grip patches and the cradle area is double layered for strength. Flexible spandex back has split high-density foam padding for comfort. The snug, elasticized wrist with hook and loop closure offers a taut fit.
WARNING: Flame-resistant fabric is not fireproof. Flame-resistance is an inherent property of the meta-aramid material used on the back of the hand & thumb. Use common sense and exercise caution when encountering potential hazards.
- An ultra-tough glove, designed to offer protection from a variety of field hazards
- Premium goat leather palm with reinforced patches
- Nomex® flame-resistant back of hand and thread
- Flexible padded knuckle & fingers
- Versatile, tactical design with excellent durability
- Sizes S-2XL