Liberator® IV Advanced Single Comm Headset and PTT System
The Liberator® IV Alpha Push-to-Talk (PTT) system is the first multi-mode, dual fuel single communications headset and PTT on the market. It incorporates the same features of the Liberator V but in a single communications channel package. 100% US designed and manufactured tactical headset, it features a first of its kind Dual Fuel system allowing it to run on either two AAA or one CR123 battery. The headset offers operational modes for all high noise situations. The Liberator IV can protect against impulse noise, like gun fire, and steady state noise, like operating on a helicopter. It is the first headset with user audio profiles modifiable with simple keystrokes on the headset
TCI DIFFERENCE: The Liberator IV is an advanced single channel headset system utilizing the newly designed TCI multi-mode Earcup. Law enforcement and military users alike can confidently utilize this robust product in any tactical situation. This system is RF and EMI shielded to prevent bleed-through from various radio frequency sources, including those that are self-generated.
*It is recommended to remove the batteries when storing the headset or when the headset is not in use.
The Alpha PTT is a modernized U94 form that seamlessly integrates into the LIB IV headset system allowing the ability to use portable radio systems or vehicle/aircraft communication systems. PTT’s permit clear audio transmission in high noise environments. The Push-To-Talk assemblies can be retrofitted, replaced, or updated for existing TCI products including headsets and ear pieces. Cell phone option allows radio mute functionality to ensure no cross talk between devices. Aggressive clothing/MOLLE locking clip for secure placement.
- First of its kind Multi-Profile Tactical Headset: Active Noise Reduction (ANR), Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), and Dual Mode with ANR/ANC Simultaneously.
- Backwards compatible with TCI single communications systems
- Industry leading sound localization for maximum situational awareness and threat detection
- Multiple single communications Push-to-Talk options available
- Proprietary high-definition speakers and speaker enclosures
- Advanced RF and TDMA PCB protection technology
- Boom microphone featuring advanced RF and Acoustics Interference Shielding
- Three Adaptive Headset Suspension options
- User-adjustable with no tools for either Over-the-Head, Behind-the-Head, or Helmet Mount (rail mounts included)
- Over-the-head comfort fit – Traditional over-the-head for low-cut helmets
- Proprietary Earcup design layered with sound barrier technology
- Robust PTT functionality
- Gas mask connectivity comes standard on LE/Civilian configuration (optional for MIL)
- Remote PTT functionality comes standard
- Various options available such as cell phone connectivity and click-position volume control
- Includes ambidextrous MOLLE loop-attachable clothing clip
- Utilizes the legacy U94 form factor with more advanced and reliable construction
- Available with 18 in. radio interface cable and 2-pin gas mask receptacle
- 30 min submersible