Liberator® HP 2.0 Hearing Protection - We The People Edition
Designed, engineered, and manufactured with excellence right here in the USA, the We The People Liberator HP highlights the celebration of America's freedom. This patriotic limited edition, born and built in our great Nation, provides our Nation's heroes and tactical community with the tools needed to get the job done.
The Liberator® HP headset is the next generation in electronic hearing protection, offering crisp, clear audio in a durable, scratch-resistant, slim earcup.
The Liberator HP provides enhanced hearing protection in all environments, including those with impulse/gunfire noise and high-decibel, constant background audio. The wearer is protected while advanced sound localization allows for maximum situational awareness and sound detection.
The glass polymer, injection-molded, slim earcups provide excellent durability and is the base earcup for the Liberator IV and V headsets. The Liberator HP can be sent in and converted (for an additional charge) into either a single or dual comm headset. Once the headset has been converted to a Liberator IV or V, a Push-to-Talk (PTT) can also be purchased separately and added to the system.
The LIB HP is also available with a rechargeable battery, LIB HP-R.
This product is ANSI Certified but does not yet have CE Certification for our European customers.
*It is recommended to remove the batteries when storing the headset or when the headset is not in use.
**If purchasing a helmet mounting option, the behind-the-head system is also included.
- First of its kind multi-mode adjustability providing Active Noise Reduction (ANR), Active Noise Cancellation and both simultaneously
- 3 Distinct hearing protection modes:
- ENHANCED MODE Blocks dangerous impulse noise, while enhancing nearby speech and audio
- MOVE MODE Blocks all external noise
- CLARITY MODE Blocks all external noise, while enhancing nearby speech and audio
- Industry-leading sound localization for maximum situational awareness and sound detection
- Slim earcup design layered with sound barrier technology
- High-definition speakers with enhanced electronics
- Speed-change battery compartment works with either two AAA batteries or one CR123 battery
- 200-400 hour run time (mode dependent)
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) of 26dB
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
LIB HP-R also includes:
- Rechargeable battery using standard USB-C
- Up to 80 hours of operation
- Quick charge capabailities
- No need to ever purchase or replace batteries