Model 6390RDS ALS® Mid-Ride Level I Retention™ Duty Holster
The 6390RDS holster is specifically designed for firearms with red dot sights mounted to them.This open top holster features the Automatic Locking System (ALS®), an internal locking device that retains the weapon in all directions with no straps or snaps to manipulate. Once the weapon is holstered, it locks into place. The holster is completely operable with the thumb and once the ALS® is deactivated a simple straight up draw is used. Features a low-ride belt loop that is 1.5" lower than standard, rides close to the body, and has a suede lining to protect the gun's sights and finish.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking Systems) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
- SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction protects handgun and sights
- Suede lined to protect handgun's finish
- Optic Hood Cover (optional)