6378USN - ALS® Low Signature Holster
The Model 6378USN is a concealment version of the all new Automatic Locking System (ALS®) series holster. Once the weapon is holstered, it locks into place, providing an extra measure of security from the standard open top holsters. A simple straight draw is possible once the ALS® is deactivated by your thumb while obtaining shooting grip. IDPA approved. The Model 6378USN features an all new injection molded paddle design that is highly concealable and rides close to the body with a slightly forward weapon cant. Additionally it features suede lining to help protect the gun's sights and finish. Its SafariLaminate™ structure with wraparound design provides the strongest design combination.
- ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered, simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Reduces Infrared (IR) Signature
- Compact profile for minimal interference with other equipment
- Optional ALS Guard (Model 6006) available for increased security
- Available for Beretta M9/M9A1/92F, Glock 19/23 and Sig Sauer P226