Entry I FR X - Type IIIA Shield
From the leader in ballistic shield manufacturing, PROTECH® Tactical is excited to launch the X Series of lightweight Ballistic Shields.
This unique product offering boasts one of the lightest handgun threat shields currently available, all in part to a patent-pending design.
The X Series is born from an innovative process of molding the lens cap into the body of the shield as the ballistic material is pressed, resulting in the elimination of traditional points of weakness, excess hardware and components, ensures overall ballistic integrity and reduces weight.
The Entry I FR X is based off of the original Entry I FR. Featuring long-weapon cut-outs and a lightweight build, this model is designed for high-speed entry coverage.
- NIJ 0108.01 Type IIIA
- 9mm, 124 gr. FMJ
- .44-magnum, 240 gr. LSWC
- Size (approx.):
- 24” x 36”
- 7” x 10” ballistic viewport
- Horizontal or 3-Position Handle
- Forearm pad
- Dual rake bars
- Optional Shield Support Hook sold separately
- Optional carry bag sold separately
- Optional shield hood sold separately
- Optional shield viewport cover sold separately
- Optional FoxFury® Taker B50™ light system is compatible
- 7.62 x 25mm, 85 gr. FMJ Tokarev (steel jacket)
- 5.7 x 28mm, 28 gr. SS195/HP
- 5.7 x 28mm, 40 gr. SS197 Blue Tip
- 9-mm, 127 gr. + P + SXT, Win. Ranger
- .357-Sig, 125 gr. TMJ
- .44-Magnum, 240 gr. SJHP
- .22-Cal FSP, 17 gr. Fragmentation