Model 7304 7TS™ ALS/SLS® Tactical Holster
The Safariland® Model 7304 7TS™ Holster provides Level III Retention™ in a drop-rig design intended for soldiers and tactical operators. The ALS® Automatic Locking System and SLS™ hood protect against unintentional release or take-away, while the hood shield keeps the SLS™ hood from opening accidentally. The option of adding a Sentry Lock allows an even higher level of security. Built from structurally sound, non-abrasive SafariSeven™ nylon, the 7304 features raised internal stand-offs that create space between the firearm and housing, preventing dirt, sand, or water from creating a potential malfunction. Wide elastic dual straps with quick-release buckles minimize movement on the leg, and mounting holes on the leg shroud accept ELS, QLS and MLS systems for additional accessory carry.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- SLS (Self Locking System) Rotating Hood
- Optional Sentry
- Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in holster’s interior creates air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from 300°F to -50°F