Model 7365RDS – 7TS™ ALS®/SLS™ Low-Ride Duty Holster
The Safariland® 7365RDS 7TS™ Low-ride Duty Holster is specifically designed to fit and protect weapons with red dot optics. Incredibly durable, yet remarkably lightweight, the 7365RDS holster is constructed from SafariSeven™ material and built to withstand the elements, including extremes of heat and cold. In addition, the holster retains its structural integrity even when submersed indefinitely.
On the inside of the holster, the SafariSeven material is non-abrasive to protect the firearm’s finish. Additional protection is provided by raised surfaces which create airspace around the firearm, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear contact. The 7365RDS 7TS low-ride holster has two retention systems, including the SLS (Self Locking System) and ALS (Automatic Locking System.) To ensure a perfect fit, the 7365RDS holster is compatible with all Safariland holster mounting options, and the low-ride belt loop allows the holster to ride close to the body.
- Level III Retention™
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- For use with red dot optics-equipped firearms
- SLS™ (Self Locking System) Rotating Hood
- Level IV Retention™ with optional Sentry installed
- A proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in holster’s interior creates air space around the weapon, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from 300° F to -50° F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Injection-molded holster design works with all Safariland® holster mounting options
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain finish, Black and FDE Brown