Liberator® HP Hearing Protection
The Liberator® HP headset is the next generation in electronic hearing protection.
The Liberator HP provides enhanced hearing protection in all environments, such as protection from impulse/gunfire noise and high decibel constant background audio, while advanced sound localization provides maximum situational awareness and sound detection. Glass polymer injection- molded Earcups provide excellent durability.
The Liberator HP is the basis Earcup for the Liberator IV and V communications headsets. The Liberator HP can be sent in (for an additional charge) to be converted into either a single or dual comm headset.
Once the HP has been converted to a Liberator IV or V, a Push-to-Talk (PTT) can also be purchased separately and added to the system.
This product is ANSI Certified but does not yet have CE Certification for our European customers.
*It is recommended to remove the batteries when storing the headset or when the headset is not in use.
- First of its kind multi-mode adjustability providing Active Noise Reduction (ANR), Active Noise Cancellation and both simultaneously
- Industry-leading sound localization for maximum situational awareness and sound detection
- Dual Fuel’ feature: runs on either two AAA or one CR123 battery
- 100-300-hour run time (mode dependent)
- Proprietary high definition speakers and speaker enclosures
- Modular headset suspension, easily adjustable to be either over-the-head or behind-the-head for maximum comfort
- Proprietary Earcup design layered with sound barrier technology
- Designed, engineered, and maufactured in the USA