702MT Multi-Hit (Tokarev) Ballistic Face Shield
The model 702MT ballistic face shield from PROTECH® Tactical provides multi-hit protection from the 9mm FMJ, 124 gr., .44-Mag, 240 gr. and 7.62 x 25mm, Tokarev rounds. Securing to the user’s helmet using a 360 degree band fastening system, the 702MT is composed of a polycarbonate and acrylic composition and weighs just 2.5 lbs.
- Manufactured of polycarbonate/acrylic laminate
- Defeats multiple hits from a 9mm FMJ 124-gr. with a velocity of 1400 +/- 30 fps and a .44 Mag 240-gr. SWCGC with a velocity of 1400 +/- 30 fps and a 7.62 x 25mm Steel Jacket (Tokarev) with a velocity of 1590 - 1690 fps
- Size: 6” x 15” (15.24 cm x 38.10 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 2.9 lbs. (1.32 kg)
- Curved design offers complete facial protection from the helmet brim to below the chin area
- Unique band-fastening system permits quick attachment or detachment and eliminates drilling that could affect ballistic integrity