Delta 5™ Ballistic Helmet
Setting industry standards, the Delta™ line of PROTECH® Tactical helmets is synonymous with ergonomic comfort, superb ballistic performance and field-tested results. With the addition of the Delta 5, PROTECH continues to expand their product offering, all with the end-user in mind.
The lightweight ballistic helmet designed for your front line and special forces needs.
NIJ 0106.01 compliant, modified to address Type IIIA rounds and velocities, the Delta 5 was developed to provide the user a lightweight solution for a ballistic helmet at approximately 30% less weight than traditional ACH style helmets. Comprised of a polyethylene and aramid composite, the Delta 5 can withstand assault from 17 gr. fragments and type IIIA handgun threats, 9mm and .44 magnum.
- NIJ 0106.01 Tested, Modified to address Type IIIA rounds & velocities
- V50 ≥ 2400 fps (731 mps), 17 gr.
- Available in Bolted and Boltless variants
- Available in Full-, Mid- and High-Cut
- Compatible with the following optional accessories: Rail Set, NVG Shroud, Bungee Set, VELCRO® Brand Kit and TCI Communication Systems
- The Delta 5™ helmet is built with Armor Source technologies