Liberator® IV Advanced Single Comm Headset and PTT System
The Liberator® IV is the first top-tier tactical single comm headset to offer cutting-edge multi-mode operations and a dual fuel system.
Employing the proven features of the Liberator V Dual Comms Headset but in a rugged single communications channel package, the Liberator IV is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. The advanced Dual Fuel system efficiently interchanges between two AAA or one CR123 battery, ensuring uninterrupted power during mission-critical situations. Engineered to excel in high-noise environments, the Liberator IV offers tailored operational modes to safeguard against impulse noise like gunfire and steady-state noise like helicopter operations. Further advancing Liberator IV functionality, user-customizable audio profiles accessible via a simple keystroke on the headset allow audio adaptability for advanced environmental awareness. Experience unimpeded communications with mission-focused engineering for challenging terrains, unparalleled comfort for extended missions, and the durability to carry on through any situation. Elevate tactical communications with the Liberator® IV, where innovation, protection, and performance unite in a single, American-crafted package.
TCI DIFFERENCE: The Liberator V is a secure, dual-channel communication headset system utilizing the newly designed multi-mode, slim earcup. This system gives military and law enforcement end-users the confidence to utilize communications networks using mixed encryption in any tactical environment.
*It is recommended to remove the batteries when storing the headset or when the headset is not in use.
- First of its kind Multi-Profile Tactical Headset: Active Noise Reduction (ANR), Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), and Dual Mode with ANR/ANC simultaneously
- Backward compatibility with TCI dual communications systems
- Industry-leading sound localization for maximum situational awareness and threat detection
- R.4 dual communications Push-to-Talk available - compatible with R.A.C.E
- Proprietary, high-definition speakers and speaker enclosures
- Advanced RF and TDMA PCB protection technology
- Boom microphone featuring advanced RF and Acoustics Interference Shielding
- Adaptive headset suspension
- Modular - User changeable with no tools between over-the-head, behind-the-head, or helmet rail mounted (additional suspension options sold separately) – Usable with any helmet
- Metal Fittings – Maximum durability with unique metal earcup connection
- Proprietary, slim earcup design layered with sound barrier technology