6354RDS-SP10 - ALS® Single Strap Tactical Holster
The 6354RDS-SP10 holster is specifically designed for firearms with red dot sights mounted to them. This model features the Automatic Locking System (ALS®), an internal locking device that retains the weapon in all directions providing secure retention in an open-top holster for tactical use. With ALS, once the weapon is holstered, it "locks" into place, providing an extra measure of security for the weapon. Further, the holster is completely operable with the thumb, making it very instinctive to use. And finally, once the device is de-activated a simple straight up draw can be used. Key to comfort and stability are the lightweight single leg strap and the leg shroud. SafariSuede™ lining helps protect the gun's sights and finish.
** Safariland® cannot guarantee that RDS holsters will be compatible with non-factory (Glock MOS, M&P CORE, etc.) mounted red dots. Numerous variables including depth of RDS into slide, use of dovetail, placement on slide, etc. can all affect the fit of the holster.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking Systems) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
- SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction protects handgun and sights
- Suede lined to protect handgun's finish
- Available in STX and Cordura® Nylon, MultiCam®, Ranger Green, Coyote, Khaki, or Black finishes
- Optic Hood Cover (optional)
- Single strap leg shroud with mounting holes for optional accessories
- Leg straps features silicone strips for non-slip traction