Model 7305RDS 7TS™ ALS®/SLS™ Tactical Holster with Quick-Release Leg Strap
The 7305RDS 7TS™ tactical holster features the ALS® (Automatic Locking System), and is specifically designed to fit and protect firearms with red dot optics. When holstering the ALS locks the weapon in all directions. The ALS is operable with the thumb, and the firearm can be drawn straight out of the holster with no twisting required. Additional retention is achieved when used with the SLS rotating hood.
This model features the quick-release double strap leg shroud with a detachable buckle for low profile carry. The 7305RDS holster is constructed of the innovative SafariSeven™ material, a unique nylon blend from DuPont™. SafariSeven is highly durable and practically impervious to the elements. With very high heat and low cold tolerances, it remains structurally sound from 300° F to -50°.
** Safariland® cannot guarantee that RDS holsters will be compatible with non-factory (Glock MOS, M&P CORE, etc.) mounted red dots. Numerous variables including depth of RDS into slide, use of dovetail, placement on slide, etc. can all affect the fit of the holster.
- For use with red dot optic-equipped firearms
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures firearm once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- SLS™ (Self Locking System) Rotating Hood
- Optional Sentry device converts holster to a higher level of security
- Quick-release double strap leg shroud with detachable buckle for low profile carry
- Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in holster’s interior creates air space around the weapon, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from 300° F to -50° F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Available in SafariSeven Plain finish, Black and FDE Brown