Model 7362RDS - 7TS™ ALS®/SLS™ Hi-Ride Duty Holster
The Safariland® 7362RDS 7TS™ Hi-ride Duty Holster is specifically designed to fit and protect weapons with red dot optics. Incredibly durable, yet remarkably lightweight, the 7362RDS holster is constructed from SafariSeven™ material and built to withstand the elements, including extremes of heat and cold. In addition, the holster retains its structural integrity even when submersed indefinitely.
Featuring ALS® retention, the key to this system is an internal locking device that secures the weapon in all directions simply upon reholstering. Level III Retention™ is achieved when used in conjunction with the SLS, which can also be elevated to Level IV Retention™ with the addition of the Sentry. On the inside of the holster, the SafariSeven material is non-abrasive to protect your firearm’s finish. Additional protection is provided by raised surfaces which create airspace around the firearm, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear contact.
The 7362RDS 7TS Hi-ride holster has two retention systems, including the SLS (Self Locking System) and ALS (Automatic Locking System.) To ensure a perfect fit, the 7362RDS holster is compatible with all Safariland holster mounting options, and the hi-ride belt loop allows the holster to ride close to the body.
** Safariland® cannot guarantee that RDS holsters will be compatible with non-factory (Glock MOS, M&P CORE, etc.) mounted red dots. Numerous variables including depth of RDS into slide, use of dovetail, placement on slide, etc. can all affect the fit of the holster.
- Level III Retention™
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- For use with red dot optics-equipped firearms
- SLS™ (Self Locking System) Rotating Hood
- Level IV Retention™ with optional Sentry installed
- A proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a weapon’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in holster’s interior creates air space around the weapon, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from 300° F to -50° F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Injection-molded holster design works with all Safariland® holster mounting options
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain finish, Black and FDE Brown