Images are representational. The product you receive may look different based on your gun and light selections.
7384-SP10 7TS™ ALS® Single Strap Tactical Holster
This open top tactical holster features the Automatic Locking System (ALS®). Once the weapon is holstered, it locks into place. When the ALS is de-activated by the thumb, a simple straight up draw is used. It features the single strap leg shroud allowing the holster to be worn higher on the thigh. This model is constructed of the innovative SafariSeven™ material, a unique nylon blend from DuPont™. SafariSeven™ is highly durable and practically impervious to the elements.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered, simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm's finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in the interior of the holster create air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances structurally sound from 300 degrees F to -50 degrees F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Single strap leg shroud with mounting holes for optional accessories with adjustable vertical leg strap
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain Black and FDE Brown finishes