Images are representational. The product you receive may look different based on your gun and light selections.
7384-SP6 - 7TS™ ALS® Single Strap Tactical Holster w/UFA & Paddle
This open top tactical holster features the Automatic Locking System (ALS®). Once the weapon is holstered, it locks into place. When the ALS is de-activated by the thumb, a simple straight up draw is used. The wide elastic single strap leg shroud allows the holster to be worn higher on the thigh and minimizes movement on the leg. The UFA (Universal Flex Adapter) with the 568BL Paddle attached allow for quick removal from the belt. This model is constructed of the innovative SafariSeven™ material, a unique nylon blend from DuPont™. SafariSeven™ is highly durable and practically impervious to the elements.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered, simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm's finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in the interior of the holster create air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances structurally sound from 300 degrees F to -50 degrees F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Single strap leg shroud with UFA (Universal Flex Adapter) with the 568BL Paddle attached allow for quick removal from the belt
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain Black and FDE Brown finishes