Model 7385RDS – 7TS™ ALS® OMV Tactical Holster with Quick Release
The 7385RDS open top tactical holster is specifically designed to fit and protect handguns with red dot optics. This holster features the ALS® retention system. Once the weapon is holstered, it locks securely into place. When the ALS is de-activated by the thumb, a simple straight up draw is used.
This model is constructed of the innovative SafariSeven™ material, a unique nylon blend from DuPont™. SafariSeven™ is highly durable and practically impervious to the elements. The 7385RDS holster features a standard double strap leg shroud with mounting holes for optional accessories and an adjustable vertical leg strap with quick release.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- For use with red dot optics-equipped firearms
- Open-top design without SLS™ for quick retrieval of firearm
- Standard double strap leg shroud with mounting holes for optional accessories and adjustable vertical leg strap with quick release
- Optimized for use with MOLLE vests
- Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a weapon’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in holster’s interior creates air space around the weapon, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from 300° F to -50° F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Injection-molded holster design works with all Safariland® holster mounting options
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain finish, Black and FDE Brown