Model 7920 Defender® II Duty Holster w/ Jacket Slot Belt Loop
The AccuMold® Elite™ Defender® II Holster is a standard ride duty holster that incorporates a traditional metal-reinforced thumb snap closure. Enhanced retention is achieved with the patented Pinch® Retention Device (PRD™). The PRD is a polymer clamp, riveted and sewn into the welt of the holster. It provides additional retention at the front of the trigger guard, yet releases cleanly when the weapon is drawn in an upward motion. The 2.25 in. (58 mm) metal reinforced jacket slot belt loop is curved for comfort. AccuMold technology offers a precisely molded trilaminate construction and the soft, poly-knit Coptex™ lining helps protect the gun’s finish and provides a smooth draw. it features Bianchi's Duraskin™ exterior for the feel and appearance of premium leather yet incorporates all of the advantages of modern synthetic materials.
- Top-draw holster with mid-ride carry and metal reinforced thumb snap closure
- Contour-molded, trilaminate construction with 50% greater density foam than civilian AccuMold® holsters
- Internal Pinch® retention device grips the pistol’s trigger guard
- Soft Coptex™ poly-knit inner lining
- Metal reinforced 2.25” (58mm) jacket slot belt loop, curved for comfort