Model DK7-H.150 RC – Non-Ballistic Face Shield
The DK7-H.150-RC is the latest non-ballistic face shield offered by Safariland® Armor in collaboration with Paulson's Manufacturing, Inc.
The DK7-H.150-RC is unique in its compatibility on helmets featuring high-cuts and/or accessories such as shrouds and rail sets.
Capitalizing on rail set accessories, theDK7-H.150-RC is installed onto any Safariland Armor helmet model in full, mid and high-cuts by attaching and adjusting via rail adapters located on each side of the face shield band.
The removal of a traditional head band component resolves the conflict for NVG shrouds and other accessories that aren't compatible with other face shields.
Images shown on Delta 4 High-Cut in Tactical Green with Team Wendy Retention and optional NVG Shroud, Rail Set and VELCRO® Brand Kit
• NIJ 0104.02 Riot Face Shield
• Polycarbonate lens – hardened, scratch resistant and anti-fog
• Easily installed onto piccatinny rail sets by rail adapters that slide, adjust and attach to desired location
• Adjustable lens clearance is compatible with helmets with accessories i.e. shrouds
• Compatible on Full, Mid and High-cut helmets installed with piccatinny rail sets
• Shield locks for stowed or deployed positions with release by hand
• Pivot and lock assembly transferrable to the right or left of the shield for individual preference
• .150 lens thickness
• 6” viewing area length
Weight: .97lbs (0.44kg)