Model DK7-X.250AF-R-C – Non-Ballistic Face Shield
The DK7-X.250AF-R is the latest non-ballistic face shield offered by PROTECH® Tactical in collaboration with Paulson’s Manufacturing, Inc.
The DK7-X.250AF-R is unique in its compatibility on helmets featuring high-cuts and/or accessories such as shrouds and rail sets.
Capitalizing on rail set accessories, the DK7-X.250AF-R is installed onto any PROTECH helmet model in full, mid and high-cuts by attaching and adjusting via rail adapters located on each side of the face shield band.
The removal of a traditional head band component resolves the conflict for NVG shrouds and other accessories that aren’t compatible with other face shields.
Images shown on Delta 4 High-Cut in Tactical Green with Team Wendy Retention and optional NVG Shroud, Rail Set and VELCRO® Brand Kit
- NIJ 0104.02 Riot Face Shield
- Polycarbonate lens – hardened, scratch resistant and anti-fog
- Easily installed onto piccatinny rail sets by rail adapters that slide, adjust and attach to desired location
- Adjustable lens clearance is compatible with helmets with accessories i.e. shrouds
- Compatible on Full, Mid and High-cut helmets installed with piccatinny rail sets
- Shield locks for stowed or deployed positions with release by hand
- Pivot and lock assembly transferrable to the right or left of the shield for individual preference
- .250 lens thickness
- 8” lens length