Hardwire® Multi-Curve – NIJ 0101.06 Type III Stand Alone
Protech® Tactical, in partnership with Hardwire LLC, introduces the Hardwire Multi-curve NIJ 0101.06 Type III plate.
Weighing just 3.2 lbs. in the 10”x12” Shooters Cut model, the Hardwire Multi-Curve provides lightweight type III protection in a multi-curvature design for tactical and special ops teams.
Capitalizing on a polyethylene composite, the HW Multi-Curve is protected by a heavy-duty polyurea coating to resist daily wear and tear.
The Hardwire Multi-Curve features a thinness of 1.25 inches and is available in a multi curvature. This model is offered in a 10” x 12” shooters cut or 8” x 10” and 6” x 6” rectangle.
*6"x6" size is single curvature
*See Hardwire MultiCurve 6"x6" Side Plate page for details on this independently tested model
- NIJ 0101.06 Type III - 7.62 x 51mm, 147gr. FMJ M80
- Size & weights (approx.):
- 10"x12" Shooters Cut - 3.2lbs. (1.45kg)
- 10"x12" Rectangle - 3.5lbs. (1.58kg)
- 8"x10" Rectangle - 2.3lbs. (1.0kg)
- Multi Curve
- 1.25" thinness
- Polyethylene composite
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
*All numeric figures are approximates
- 7.62 x 39mm, PS Ball (AK47 Steel Core)
- 5.56 x 45mm, 55gr. (M193)