Speed Strips™ - Pair
Bianchi® Speed Strips™ are a compact loading device for revolvers. Made from a flexible urethane material, these strips securely hold 6 rounds of revolver ammunition and conveniently load two rounds at a time. Speed Strips fit in most single mag/knife pouches and in a trouser or shirt pocket and are offered in two sizes for .38/.357 and .44/.45 caliber rounds. They come with two strips to a package.
- The original compact strip loading device developed by John Bianchi more than 50 years ago
- Injection-molded from a flexible urethane material, they hold six rounds and load two at a time
- Speed Strips™ fit in most single mag/knife pouches and trouser or shirt pockets
- A perfect slim backup for speedloaders
- Available for .38/.357 and .44/.45 caliber