Tactical Throat Microphone System Gen 3
The TTMK III is a tactical throat microphone headset and PTT built for operators conducting tactical missions or frequently deploying gas masks and respirators. In high-noise environments, the TTMK III is both lightweight and low-profile, ideal for those who want superior audio performance without a bulky headset.
The TTMK III integrates the best throat microphone for excellent transmission clarity, and the TCI Soundwaves/FC R4 Ear-Coil to provide exceptional audio response. Durable, reliable, and low-profile, the TCI TTMK III is used worldwide by tactical teams, military units, firefighters, EOD teams, hazardous materials teams and Special Forces groups.
TTMK III headsets are low-profile, reliable, and also compatible with a wide array of protective masks and ballistic helmets.
Dual-radio versions are also available. Custom configurations on request; contact Customer Service
TTMK III Kits Include:
State-of-the-art throat microphone with adjustable elastic strap and safety release feature
High-performance Soundwaves/FC R4 Earcoil (Black)
TACT-LITE Earmold set (M, L and XL) or Sound-Attenuation Ear-insert
Popular TCI Tactical Push-To-Talk (PTT) made for your specified radio model
- Delivers exceptional performance when gas masks, respirators and/or with NBC/WMD/HAZMAT ensembles
- Dual Communications; upgradeable with AMC connector for use with TCI “U” series advanced PTT and accessories
- Low-profile, usable with a wide array of protective face shields and ballistic helmets
- Ideal for high-noise environments, with exceptional rejection of background noise
- Over 250 different radio interfaces, including all popular military and public safety radio models, are supported
- System storage bag included